Having carried out works for Eastleigh college previously, Quaystone are pleased to continue the relationship; undertaking a number of small refurbishment and fit-out projects within the college:-
Ceiling works – Working out-of-hours during term time, we undertook the replacement of ceilings in 7 classrooms to facilitate access hatches. Rooms were left ready for use each morning ensuring continuity for the teaching staff.
Crestwood School Redecorations – Redecoration of stairwell and 3 rooms during the school holidays.
B Block Kiosk – Programmed for the Easter Holidays 2018, we carried out the full fit-out of this catering kiosk including worktop, sink, base unit and storage.
Toilet Refurbishment – also programmed for the Easter Holidays 2018, we carried out improvements to the male toilets in the college refectory including:-
- Replacing cubicles and vanity unit with new
- New flooring
- Retention and repositioning WC pans and urinals
- Full redecoration
Vehicle Workshop Redecoration – Complete redecoration of vehicle workshop including floor paint and safety markings.
- Maintaining use of college facilities by working out of hours or in holiday periods
- Refurbishment and retention of usable fittings
- Exceptional standards of finish and cleanliness ready for immediate use
Client – Eastleigh College
Value – Various
Contract – JCT Minor Wks
Duration – Various
Completion – Ongoing